System Quality Number
SQN Score Basics Course I and II
Have you ever wondered what Dr. Tharp is talking about when he mentions the System Quality Number score or SQN score? Because itís a little complicated and because itís protected by a trademark, he only teaches that formula in his workshops, in the Systems Development home study course, and in his book, The Definitive Guide to Position Sizing Strategies. But, what if you just wanted to learn about the SQN score and nothing else? Then these courses are for you.
If you want to learn simply how to calculate your systems SQN score, just get Course I. If you want to understand the SQN score at deeper level and have examples with data, then also get Course II.
As most of our clients who learn about SQN then also want to learn a lot more about position sizing strategies, we have made it easy to do with the SQN Score Basics Courses.
However, there is no substitution for the extensive amount of information contained in The Definitive Guide to Position Sizing Strategies and the material in Course 1 and Course 2 are abbreviated excerpts from the guide.
SQN Basics I Course
SQN Basics II Course
Course I and II Bundle
SQN Score Basics I
The SQN Score Basics Course I explains the formula, why it works, and introduces the idea about how it applies in your position sizing strategy. For calculating the SQN score, you will need to understand to understand how to compute the R multiple for every trade so thereís a short section on the topic of risk and risk multiples or R multiples. The Basics I course material is provided in two video lectures.
|SQN Score Basics II
The SQN Score Basics Course II goes into additional detail with additional information about the SQN formula. It gives extensive additional information on the examples provided in Course I and provides additional in depth information as well. The Basics II course material is provided in a downloadable pdf document.
|What You Will Need, Technical Requirements for the e-learning Course
Before purchasing this eLearning course, you will need the following:
1. A Google ID
You already have a Google ID if you have one of the following:
• A Gmail email address
• An account with YouTube, Google Play, Google Plus or Google Maps account,
• Your company email is hosted via Google
• If you do not have any of the above, you can set up a Google ID here.
Note — You will need your Google ID prior to purchasing this course as the checkout process requires you to enter your Gmail address or email address associated with your Google account. If not having a google ID is a hindrance to purchasing the course please contact us and we will assist you.
2. An internet connection with enough bandwidth to enable you to watch streaming video.
• We recommend a minimum Internet connection speed of 500kbps to be able to watch the videos with good resolution and minimal buffering.
3. The eLearning website works best with browsers other than Internet Explorer. We recommend Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
4. You DO NOT need to install Google drive on your system. All you do is enter the id and all of the content is available to you.
This shows where you enter your ID and agree to terms during the check out process...
Once you complete the check out process a new webpage will load.
Back to the Top